How do you cope with stress?

1) The way I cope with stress is that I usually call or text me my cousin that I'm really close with, so I can it talk out so it doesn't stay cope inside of me and grow which could get worse if I just leave it inside without trying to find a resolution for it.

2) The second way I cope with it is I like to blast my music in my car or room and sing along to the song that's playing and scream out the lyrics, so all that stress that build inside of me can just go out when I'm screaming the lyrics of the song.

3) I like to exercise so when I'm stressed exercising helps me feel less stressed out than I was before since I'm moving my body and have I'm doing activity that makes you work hard that helps my body and feeling feel better since I can use all that stress and turn it into energy.

I've been planning to start eating more when I'm stress because when I'm stress I avoid eating since it makes me sick to my stomach since I'm worried about something else not about food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retirement Letter

What do I want to be when I grow up?