Retirement Letter

Dear Young Nathaly Saravia

This is your future self after retirement and I just wanted to say that you took an assessment about your personality and other stuff that determined your future career while doing that you were unsure about it because you were young at the time and wasn't sure about anything you didn't know if you were passionate about the major you are were currently studying which is fine, but this assessment made it a little bit easier which put your mind in is which means the test did it help because it gave you careers that work best for your personality and the things you like to involve yourself with, so I'm writing this letter to tell you that I was happy working in that career.

                                                                                                             Sincerely, Old Nathaly

                                                                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do I want to be when I grow up?

How do you cope with stress?